Saturday, September 1, 2012

spring!


So today I planted seeds! They were so teeny tiny in the packet, it's hard to believe that (with a bit of luck) they will one day turn into flowers. I feel kind of excited that I'm planting them from seeds, the way I think about it, it's like baking a cake from scratch, rather then buying some Betty Crocker packet mix - either way, you can claim to have made them yourself, but it always feels better (and is much more impressive) to mix the flour and sugar and eggs all together the old fashioned way.

Having said that, I did buy a little pansy and re-planted it in a pot for a bit of instant-gratification flower enjoyment, but the rest will hopefully be all me.

Man I love spring.

By the way, these images are from my instagram - you can follow me here if ya wanna.

No comments:

Post a Comment